Become a PADI Dive Professional and live the dream
Dive Master Course
PADI Divemaster is the first level of professional training. If you love scuba diving and want to share it with others on a whole new level, why not take the Divemaster course and do what you love to do as a career?
Once certified, you’ll be able to lead others as you organize and direct a variety of scuba diving activities and assist with diver training.
You must be a Rescue Diver and minimum age 18 to enrol on this course. You also need to have:
- Emergency First Response Primary and Secondary Care (CPR and First Aid) training within the past 24 months.
- A medical statement signed by a physician within the last 12 months.
- At least 40 logged dives to begin the course and 60 dives to earn certification.
The course is divided into three sections:
- Divemaster & Dive Theory development, which is available online via PADI eLearning
- Waterskills & stamina assessment
- Practical applications & scenarios
Throughout the course you’ll work closely with our PADI Instructors, fine-tuning and refining your dive and rescue skills so you can anticipate and easily solve common problems. You’ll learn skills to organize and direct a variety of scuba diving activities and gain dive knowledge, management and supervision abilities so you become a role model to divers everywhere.
We can run your Divemaster Course like any other course, or you can enter into a Divemaster Internship where you’ll train on the job for an extended period, becoming involved in the day-to-day operation of the dive facility center and learning how a busy dive resort ticks. Whichever you choose, you’ll leave us well-prepared to start your professional dive career as a Divemaster or to enter into an Instructor Development Course.